The 2019 property tax bills for the Village of Union Grove are now available online and will be mailed to property owners by December 1, 2019. Tax bills may be retrieved online from Racine County’s “My Tax Bill” website.
While the Village-portion of the tax rate has not increased compared to last year, most property owners will notice an overall increase in their tax bill of around 4% due, primarily, to school district referendums (which are listed near the middle of the tax bill). Property owners that had an increase to the property’s assessment in 2019 will see a greater increase in their overall property tax bill.
Property Tax Payments
Through January 31, you may make a full payment or a partial payment to the Village of Union Grove using one of the payment options below. After January 31, tax payments must go to the Racine County Treasurer’s Office. To download the tax bill insert that is mailed with the tax bills, click here.
- Mailed to the Village of Union Grove, 925 15th Avenue, Union Grove, WI 53182.
- In-person at the Union Grove Municipal Center between the hours of 8:30am – 4:00pm.
- Placed in the drop-box located at 925 15th Avenue. (No Cash Please)
- Payments can now be made via credit card both in person and online here. (2.65% fee will apply)
- All checks should be made payable to the Village of Union Grove.
For questions call the Union Grove Municipal Center at 262-878-1818.