The Village’s Recreation & Parks Committee has been busy working on a schedule of new program offerings for the new year! We are pleased to offer a variety of programs to serve a range of ages and abilities. It would not be possible without area residents like Christine McBryde and Eric Elliot who have stepped forward to help lead the new programs!
Ongoing recreation programs at the Municipal Center (no advanced registration required, unless otherwise noted):
- Chair Yoga – Tue. (Weekly), 9-10 a.m. $12/session.
- Mixed Flow Yoga – Tue. (Weekly), 6-7 p.m. $12/session.
- Youth Karate – Thur. (Weekly), 5-6 p.m. Ages 8-12. $12/session.
- Adult Karate – Thur. (Weekly), 6-7 p.m. Ages 13+. $12/session.
- Make & Take – 1st Tue. (Monthly), 7:30-9:30 p.m. Cost varies by project; register in advance.
- Yoga Nidra – 2nd Tue. (Monthly), 7:30-8:30 p.m. $12/session.
- Restorative Yoga – 3rd Tue. (Monthly), 7:30-8:30 p.m. $12/session.
- Focused Health Living Classes – 4th Wed. (Monthly), 6:30-7:30 p.m. $12+/session.
Youth Basketball Registration Closes Dec. 20