Business & Development Resources
Union Grove is a growing community ideally located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 45 and Wisconsin Highway 11 – just five miles west of Interstate 94 in southeast Wisconsin. With a historic downtown, high-quality schools and a family-friendly atmosphere, Union Grove is more than just location. The Village of Union Grove actively seeks new businesses to call Union Grove home and take advantage of all we have to offer. We’re all about improving the community in which we live. Below you’ll find important resources to get you started.
Business Development Resources:
- Union Grove at a Glance
- Union Grove Revolving Loan & Grants Program
- Facade Grant Application
- Racine County Matching Grant and Loan Programs
- Racine County Economic Development Corporation Summary of Services
- Greater Union Grove Area Chamber of Commerce
- Real Estate Listing Tool
- Downtown Design Guidelines
- School Capacity Information (Jan. 2020)
- TID #3 Success Story
- Existing TIF Districts (TID #3 now closed)
Plans and Related Documents:
For questions and more information, please contact Village Administrator Michael Hawes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-878-1818.