Union Grove is a growing community ideally located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 45 and Wisconsin Highway 11 – just five miles west of Interstate 94 in southeast Wisconsin. With a historic downtown, high-quality schools and a family-friendly atmosphere, Union Grove is more than just location. The Village of Union Grove and its Community Development Authority (CDA) actively seek new businesses to call Union Grove home and take advantage of all we have to offer. We’re all about improving the community in which we live. Below you’ll find important resources to get you started.
Development in Union Grove:
- Current Development Projects – Information about current/proposed projects in Union Grove.
- Targeted Development Sites – Information about key development sites in Union Grove.
Community Development Authority / Redevelopment – Documents:
- Facade Grant Application – This program is active with funds available in 2019/2020!
- Rent Assistance Grant Application – The program is currently inactive.
Business Development Resources:
- Union Grove at a Glance
- Business Lending Partners – Wisconsin SBA 504 Lender
- Racine Economic Development Corporation Summary of Services
- Greater Union Grove Area Chamber of Commerce
- Real Estate Listing Tool
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Re-Zone Application
- Downtown Design Guidelines
Plans and Related Documents:
- Land Development Standards
- Standard Materials List
- Redevelopment Plan
- Land Use Plan for the Village of Union Grove
- 2018 Zoning Map
- TID 4 Plan
- Gorman Property Development Planning Study
Racine County Economic Development Corporation (RCEDC) racinecountyedc.org
RCEDC and its partners provide business with almost every service needed to compete an expansion, relocation, financing, or workforce development project. If you have questions regarding the CDA, please send them to email@example.com or call 262-878-1818