The Union Grove Community Development Authority (CDA) develops programs to support private investment in the Village with special focus on the downtown central business district. Guided by the 2006 Downtown Redevelopment Plan and the Village’s Economic Development Plan 2014-2016 the CDA coordinates redevelopment projects in TID #4. The CDA through its plans and programs makes available property information, financial incentives and public infrastructure improvements to development projects.
We’re all about improving the community in which we live. Below you’ll find important documents to get you started.
Community Development Authority / Redevelopment – Documents:
- Facade Grant Application
- Rent Assistance Grant Application – The program may resume in the year 2019 upon the discretion of the Village CDA.
Business Development Resources:
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Re-Zone Application
- Union Grove Retail Market Analysis
- Downtown Design Guidelines
- Union Grove at a Glance
- Real Estate Listing Tool
Plans and Related Documents:
- Land Development Standards
- Standard Materials List
- Redevelopment Plan
- Land Use Plan for the Village of Union Grove
- 2018 Zoning Map
- TID 4 Plan
- Gorman Property Development Planning Study
Racine County Economic Development Corporation (RCEDC) racinecountyedc.org
RCEDC and its partners provide business with almost every service needed to compete an expansion, relocation, financing, or workforce development project.
If you have questions regarding the CDA, please send them to email@example.com or call 262-878-1818